Sunday, July 22, 2018

July 2018 OwlCrate *SPOILERS!*



I loved the July 2018 box from OwlCrate! The theme this month was Strange & Unusual. OwlCrate is my first and only monthly subscription box, but I hope to add to that in the future. I love the element of surprise with each box. This months box, as you can see, featured My Plain Jane, a retelling if the timeless classic Jane Eyre. This is not your typical retelling of a classic. This is a supernatural twist on a timeless story. I’m so excited to start it! I love the various items within the box. My favorite has to be the skull pushpins. I am extremely satisfied with this box and am looking forward to next month’s box as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capturing the Devil

Title: Capturing the Devil Author: Kerri Maniscalco Genre: YA Mystery Release Date: September 10, 2019 Date Read: April 29, 2020 Rati...