Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Escaping from Houdini


Title: Escaping from Houdini
Author: Kerri Maniscalco
Genre: YA Mystery
Release Date: September 18, 2019
Date Read: March 31, 2019
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Series: Stalking Jack the Ripper (#3)


Most stories are too good to be true. That's what makes them enchanting.

I can't get enough of this series! I picked the first one up on a whim at a signing after I had elected not to get it several times. I am so glad I decided to read it! It has quickly become one of my favorites.

Audrey Rose Wadsworth and Thomas Cresswell, fresh off of their last case, quickly find themselves in the midst of another. They are invited aboard a cruise with a traveling carnival. Soon the magic of the carnival fades as the victim of a murder is found aboard the ship. The story that unfolds is an engrossing mystery that will have you questioning who should be trusted.

If you wish to go, I'll never make you stay. I might not do and say the proper thing all the time, but I do know that I love you enough to set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capturing the Devil

Title: Capturing the Devil Author: Kerri Maniscalco Genre: YA Mystery Release Date: September 10, 2019 Date Read: April 29, 2020 Rati...