Monday, September 10, 2018

August 2018 OwlCrate

This was a great box! Grace and Fury is one of my most anticipated reads of 2018, but I was planning on picking it up because I didn't like the cover. I love the OwlCrate exclusive cover! The tea towel is really cool. It says, "She had often wished for adventure, for old spells and wicked kings." It's a quote from Throne of Glass. The Cruel Prince inspired tin is so cool! It has three quotes on it. There is a pocket mirror inspired by The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. My favorite thing from this box, however, is the magnetic bookmarks. It's minis of the Red Queen, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen. Next month's theme is "Masters of Disguise" and I am so excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capturing the Devil

Title: Capturing the Devil Author: Kerri Maniscalco Genre: YA Mystery Release Date: September 10, 2019 Date Read: April 29, 2020 Rati...